Save over $100 on Silhouette Cameo or Silhouette Portrait & Specialty Media Bundle + DIY Halloween Idea

| October 14, 2013 | 47 Replies

specialty-media-blogger-promo

If you’ve been waiting to score a great deal on a Silhouette Machine, now is the time to make your purchase!  Check out this list of specialty media items you will receive when you choose the Silhouette CAMEO® bundle for $269.99 (savings over $120 from retail cost $383.90) or Silhouette Portrait™ bundle for $129.99 (savings over $110 from retail cost $263.90).    This is a GREAT deal, you’re getting so much for an amazingly low price.

• 1 cardstock essentials pack (new product)
  • 1 pack printable adhesive kraft paper (new product)
  • 1 pack printable clear sticker paper
  • 1 pack temporary tattoo paper
  • 1 pack printable cotton canvas (new product)
  • 1 pack chipboard
  • 1 pack printable silver foil
  • 1 pack printable magnet paper
  • 1 pack double-sided adhesive

Already have a Silhouette Machine?  You can now save 30% off on all specialty media!

Go HERE to order and use Promo Code: MOMMYLIFE

I used the double-sided adhesive to make a fun and simple Halloween decoration.  I purchased the glass bowl at Walmart for about $1.00.  Rather than choosing a graphic, I just went with the words “Happy Halloween” in a font of my choice.  You can also add a graphic if you’d like.  There are many to choose from in the Silhouette store.  The whole process was pretty simple and I love the final product!

silhouette halloween

DIY halloween

Below you will find the simple step-by-step instructions for using double-sided adhesive with your Silhouette.

silhouette instructions 1

Silhouette Instructions 2silhouette instructions 3

Are you ready to order your own Silhouette?  With the upcoming Holidays I know I’ll be putting mine to good use and if you get one, I’m sure you will too!

If you’re ready to order, go HERE and be sure to use Promo Code: MOMMYLIFE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , ,

Category: Deals & Freebies, Deals, Tips, & More, DIY and Cool Crafts

About the Author ()

Comments (47)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Dawn Lopez says:

Oh how cute, I just love that idea for Halloween! Silhouette seems amazing, thanks for sharing this.. might need to add this to my holiday list!

2. Wow! Your project came out great! It’s amazing what you can create with a Silhouette machine! I love the sparkle!

3. Dee says:

I LOVE my Silhouette!! Great idea!

4. What an interesting machine. First time I’m learning about it but it looks very useful for creating.

5. Wow, that would be a great gift idea for the crafty people in my life!

6. Jenn says:

Oh I love this! It came out so cute.

7. Thanks for sharing this amazing deal.

8. Vinma says:

Wow.. this could actually come handy for this Halloween?? That is just great! I am going to check it out! Thanks for the info :)

9. What a neat looking product! I can think of tons of uses for both my home and my son’s projects!

10. The Silhouette is on my dream list. Ahhh, crafting!

11. Pam says:

I have never heard of the Silhouette but I am going to look into it now. I love what you made. So cute!

12. That bowl is super cute! I love all things crafty and I’ve just “borrowed” my sister’s silhouette…I should just go ahead and buy my own!

13. Rosey says:

Super cool for the holidays, I really like this idea.

14. Pam says:

I am going to share this with some friends who had been asking about silhouette.

15. How fun these would be to use. I am going to let my Daughter see this. Thanks!!

16. Shauna says:

Totally love that Halloween idea… We love our sihouette, can’t believe how many years I went without it! HA!

17. cindy b says:

Ooh could totally use this! Thanks so much for sharing! will def be checking it out!

18. Loving this project! I’ve becoming more and more convinced that I need to get a silhouette :)

19. Jenn says:

Thats beautiful!!! I have never heard of that! Makes great decorations! I can’t wait to see xmas crafts.

20. Jennifer B says:

Wow this looks like a neat machine! I had never heard of one of these before!

21. One of these has been on my wishlist for so long. Thank you for the amazing deal you’ve presented. I’m definitely going over there to check out the Silhouette site.

22. Oh I love my silhouette! There are so many amazing things you can do with it.

23. brett says:

i have a ton of ideas in my head of what i could do with a silhouette!!

24. Casandra says:

That’s so cool and a great product to have for decorating bowels for the holidays!

25. This is so cool! I have never heard of it before, but love your creation!

26. What a great deal.. I love the Silhouette and been dying to get one..LOVE the Halloween Craft.. soo cute and simple..

27. Elizabeth says:

I really have to go and check these out now, with these stellar deals!

28. Dawn says:

What a cute project! Thanks for the tutorial that explained it well enough that I might try it now. :) Very pretty!

29. This is a great project. I have a similar machine and love it. I have been wanting to make some Halloween decorations and you have inspired me to break out the creativity!

30. Maria says:

That is a fantastic tutorial!! So cute for Halloween and not too hard.

31. I’ve been dying for a Silhouette machine… I feel like I’m missing out, this stuff looks awesome!

32. Gotta get me one of these!!!

33. I really love the craft ideas!

34. There are so many beautiful things you can do with that machine. I like the way some things make it easy to show off our artistic sides.

35. I bought that for my daughter last year so I am pointing her your way so she can try this!

36. Aileen says:

I love this! Great craft idea ;)

37. Lexie Lane says:

Oh! These look great! Also love all the pictures in steps.

38. Shanna says:

These are so creative! Love them.

39. Natalie says:

I’ve already told my husband i want this for christmas!

40. Sheila says:

Very nice. Kids would enjoy doing thing craft. I’ve been asking my husband to buy me a printer, now i want this silhouette machine

41. Andrina G says:

That turned out really nice. I would love to make ornaments. I need one of these.

42. Deb E says:

The detailed instructions make it look so easy and it’s professional looking as well. Maybe they’ll have some more promotions around the holidays or Black Friday.

43. Alicia says:

This almost makes me want one…almost. But I’m not a crafty person really, so I’d probably never use it.