Welcome to the $150 Pick A Prize Giveaway!
My daughters love playing on the iPad and I’m always looking for fun new apps for them. There are so many to choose from, which is why I love hearing about the different apps that are out there.
Avokiddo has recently released their newest app called Emotions. This is a playful learning app for kids of all ages! You can read the full Avokiddo Emotions App Review over at the Review Wire. This app allows kids to pull a lever for multiple items to fall to be able to create different scenes and interact with the animals to make them express different emotions.
About The Avokiddo Emotions App:
- Give your children a serious case of the giggles when you introduce them to a zany zebra, shy sheep and jolly giraffe. Discover these emotions and more by dressing up, feeding, sharing toys and interacting with them using over 100 uniquely themed props in this endless play funhouse.
- • unlimited combinations of hats, glasses and clothing to try on the animals make for hours of repeat play
- • a wide variety of toys, musical instruments, food and slurp-worthy drinks
- • dozens of richly nuanced reactions and complex emotions expressed through body language
- • lively music and authentic sound effects
- • special accessories trigger themed backgrounds and laugh out loud movements
- • language neutral interface without need for verbal or written directions
One reader will receive a $150 Gift Card of their choice to either Target, Walmart or Amazon. Which Gift Card will you choose if you win? See form for Entry Details. This giveaway is open worldwide You must be 18 years old to enter to win. Ends 9.30.13
An email address is required to enter. The winner will be chosen randomly through Giveaway Tools and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. One person entering per household please. Open worldwide. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on Sept 30, 2013. Void where prohibited.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this giveaway, nor am I responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. Companies and bloggers, if you would like to participate in group giveaway events like this one, sign up to be emailed about future events hosted by The Review Wire.