Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Are you a college student? Is your child heading off to college soon? You’re probably already aware that college textbooks can be a really big expense for students and their parents. If you’re looking for ways to save some money, you can cut the costs by renting textbooks rather than buying them! By renting your books you can rest assured that you’ll get your money’s worth. No more buying books you won’t have any use for once the semester’s over!
I remember having to buy my text books back when I was in college, man were they expensive! Back then, I didn’t have the option of ordering my books online from Campus Book rentals. CampusBookRentals.com is a great place to rent the textbooks you need. No more having to visit the campus bookstore to find your books, you can do it all from the comforts of your own home.
How Does it Work?
5 Reasons to RENT your College Textbooks from CampusBookRentals:
1) Save 40-90% off of bookstore prices – We all love saving money.
2) Free shipping both ways + 21 day risk-free returns – You can’t go wrong with FREE shipping.
3) You can highlight in the textbooks – Awesome!
4) Like the book? Want to Keep it? You can! – If you decide you’d like to keep the book, just pay the difference and the book is yours.
5) They donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented – Operation Smile is an incredible organization that forever changes children’s lives through reconstructive cleft lip surgeries.