How SHOPPERS Benefit:
- Save money – Save 70%-90% off retail prices. Shipping is included in the price.
- Save time – By purchasing a lot, you can buy all of next seasons clothes in one transaction!
- Convenience- Photo, brand name, and condition are provided for each item in the lot
If you feel the seller misrepresented the quality or condition of an item, it can be easily returned.
How SELLERS Benefit:
- Earn MORE money – Most consignment/resale shops and sites pay 10%-40% of resale price
Sellers who list themselves earn 90% of resale price
Sellers who have Loteda list for them earn 60% of resale price
- Save time – if you’re a busy parent, you might not have the time to list the clothes yourself. In that case, Loteda will send you a free pre-paid bag. Stuff it, send it back, and Loteda will list for you!
- Covenience – Loteda takes the hassle out of selling online.
Pricing – Loteda will calculatate a competitive resale rate based on the original retail value, condition, style, season and number of pieces in the lot
Transaction- Loteda will take care of accepting payment and will send seller a check once buyer receives their lot
Shipping – Loteda will send a pre-paid shipping kit once the lot sells. All the seller needs to do is fill teh bag and set it out for their mail carrier.
Get more info on How to sell
Loteda offers children’s clothes in sizes newborn to 5/5T. Kids grow so fast, that it’s always nice to get a great deal on clothes that will be outgrown so quickly.
**Loteda is offering Livin’ The MOMMY Life readers 20% off their total purchase. Use code: Summer20 expires 8/31/14
I think Loteda is an awesome site for parents. Busy parents who just don’t have much time to shop will benefit from Loteda as it’s so quick and easy to get clothes for your kids. If you’re a parent who wants to earn a little extra money for various expenses, Loteda makes that possible!
In the past, I’ve tried selling clothes on craigslist and even at yard sales. It’s hard for me to sell through these venues as I’m only able to sell locally. I live in a very small town, so as you can imagine, it can be hard to sell my kids clothes even though they are of great quality and most are brand name too. I have bins of clothes that have just been sitting there. I’d love to utilize Loteda so that I can sell some outgrown clothes and use that money to buy more!
How much do you spend on clothes for your kids? What do you think of Loteda? Will you be using the site?