Okay, so a “dump cake” doesn’t sound like the tastiest dessert, but trust me, it IS! I found the idea for this recipe through Pinterest, but as always, I changed up the recipe a bit. This dessert is DELICIOUS, and one of the easiest desserts I’ve ever made! It’s my new favorite. I suggest serving it warm. I re-heated the leftovers in the microwave and had it with some vanilla frozen yogurt. I was so anxious to eat it, that I completely forgot to take a picture of it with the frozen yogurt. As you can see, by the time I took the pic, half the pan was already gone! Everyone loved it, and my husband has already requested that I make it again this weekend! We’re gonna try adding a can of pears with the peaches. I can’t wait!
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Add 3 cans of Peaches to a 9×13 pan (2 cans with liquid, drain liquid from 3rd can before adding to pan)
2. Slice peaches into smaller pieces (optional)
3. Add 1 tsp. Vanilla, 3 Tbs. flour, and 3 Tbs. Sugar to the peaches
4. Sprinkle a box of dry yellow cake mix onto the peach mixture
5. Slice 2 blocks of butter and layer on cake mix
6. Cover butter with 1 c. of brown sugar
7. Bake for about 40 minutes
8. EAT and Enjoy!
You have got to try this recipe. You will LOVE it! So easy and so good.