Eco Vessel Mossy Oak Big Foot Bottle *2013 Holiday Gift Idea*

| October 10, 2013 | 26 Replies

eco vessel big foot bottle

I’ve been looking for a big reusable water bottle for my husband.  As a carpenter, he works all day in the scorching hot sun and really needs to drink a lot of water.  When I came across the Big Foot Bottle from Eco Vessel, I knew it would be perfect!

The Big Foot Bottle holds 45 oz. of liquid. It’s the first bottle I’ve come across at this size. Its TriMax Triple Insulation keeps drinks cold for 36 hours and will keep drinks hot for 8 hours!  This bottle is 100% recyclable and made of high quality 18/8 stainless steel.  It’s BPA free, which is a very important factor to look into when choosing a bottle.  It’s designed for safety, ease of use, and convenience.

The Big Foot features a dual function top.  There’s a wide mouth so you can easily add ice cubes, as well as a comfortable drinking spout.  It also includes a removable Tea Strainer/Ice Dam.  The Big Foot measures 13″ tall with a  3.5″ diameter.  It’s of good quality and seems to be very durable.

big foot bottle mossy oak

The Big Foot comes in 3 color options.  The black and silver retails for $35.95 and the Mossy Oak sells for $37.95.  I love the uniqueness of the Mossy Oak.  It will be great for anyone who loves the outdoors!

Eco Vessel offers more than just the Big Foot, so you’ll be able to find the size and color that’s right for you or someone on your Holiday shopping list!

Want more Holiday Gift Ideas?  Be sure to Check out Livin’ The MOMMY Life’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide

Gift Guide Button sidebar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , ,

Category: Reviews

About the Author ()

Comments (26)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Michelle F. says:

that would be perfect for my father in law

2. this is a nice bottle–thanks for sharing

3. judy gardner says:

would be great for my nephew who likes spending all day outdoors when he can. this would give him something cold for hot days and warm for the cooler ones

4. Karen Glatt says:

This is a very nice water bottle and I like how big it is a it sure looks really nice. I drink a lot of water and this is a great bottle to own.

5. This would be perfect for ME. I am supposed to drink 90 ounces of water per day and it is very difficult. Maybe a larger bottle that I only had to refill once would make it easier?

6. Rebecca Parsons says:

With it holding 45 oz of water my husband can take it hunting with him.

7. What a great water bottle for a guy!

8. OMGosh, I love that! I want it! I have a Mossy Oak purse to match it perfectly =]

9. Christine Luken says:

My hubby would love that for his outings to the gun range.

10. Holly Thomas says:

This would be perfect for my Husband.

11. renee says:

This would be a great gift for all the outdoors men in anyones lives. They are also good for the country girls that love their camo like me

12. My stepson would love this! I like that it has a wide mouth to accomodate ice cubes! That’s awesome!

13. This would be an awesome gift for me, and since I think so it means its a good gift for a couple of friends that I have. My good friend in the military would love it. I’ve not seen one that holds this much fluid or keeps it cool or hot this long. This really should be in a holiday gift guide.

14. Megan says:

My Dad would love that!

15. Michelle S says:

This a cool guy water bottle. I bet my son would love to take this camping.

16. Sharon says:

My husband has a thermos that he uses for coffee, but this looks great for carrying water. I think my father in law would love this for his hunting adventures!

17. WOW! 45oz of liquid, that would be great for my hubby!

18. Shanna says:

My dad would love this! He works construction and this sounds really durable!

19. Alaina Bullock says:

This would be perfect for my husband, too! He is an Electrician, so like your husband, spends a lot of time outside in the sun getting dehydrated! I love that it is BPA free and such a large size!

20. Kathy Lane says:

I have a lot of hunters in my family and this would make a very nice Christmas gift for them.The large size would be perfect for the hunters that go out hunting and stay all day.

21. Looks like it would keep my drinks cold and my coffee warm!

22. I could use that at work! When they have the heat on, it gets so warm and dry in there. Having a great water bottle makes it easier to stay hydrated.

23. This is such a nice bottle for my husband who spends a ton of time outdoors! Thanks for sharing it!

24. Definitely a nice gift for someone this holiday!

25. Ashley Hanna says:

This would be a perfect gift for my Fiance!!! Thanks for the awesomeness!!

26. amanda whitley says:

my husband would love this. he is obsessed with mossy oak!