Key Ingredient Recipe Reader

| December 15, 2013 | 25 Replies

key ingredient recipe readerDisclosure:  I received this item for review purposes.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Do you know someone who loves to cook or bake?  The Key Ingredient Recipe Reader is the perfect gift for all the chefs in the family!  It allows you to access up to 4,000 recipes at the touch of a screen.   This awesome gadget is any home chefs dream.  Whether you want to share a treasured family recipe with the world, or keep it secret and share it with only close friends and family, you can do it all with the recipe reader.   The Recipe Reader also syncs with a free keyingredient.com account, which allows people to search, download and “cookmark” an unlimited number of recipes online.

The Key Ingredient Recipe Reader is the ultimate family cookbook, allowing you to collect all of your recipes in one simple, easy-to-use, kitchen safe device.  Unlike other tablets, the reader is spill and splatter-resistant.  If you do happen to spill anything on the screen, it’ll easily wipe off.  It sits nicely on your countertop so you can easily access your recipe as you cook or bake.

key ingredient recipe reader

Earlier versions of the Key Ingredient Recipe Reader have been featured on national shows including The ViewThe Talk and popular cooking and family blogs.

With a color, large-font touch screen feature, built-in-timers, handy substitution and conversion tools, and durable construction that withstands the hazards of a kitchen, the Recipe Reader is a great gift for all the chefs in the family. Retailing at $149, the Recipe Reader is available at www.store.keyingredient.comwww.amazon.com and www.costco.com.

Want more gift ideas for the upcoming Holidays?  Check out Livin’ The MOMMY life’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide

Gift Guide Button sidebar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: ,

Category: Reviews

About the Author ()

Comments (25)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. DENISE SMITH says:

i would love to have one of these

2. marissa lee says:

this would be great to have..this looks awesome

3. I also love my Key Ingredient Recipe Reader! It is very easy to use!

4. Jennifer B says:

I would love to have something like this in my kitchen! This would also make a wonderful gift too.

5. Angela says:

I like that it is of durable construction for the kitchen.

6. Pam says:

This is something I could use in my kitchen. I am forever dragging my computer in there to get a recipe.

7. Debbie Denny says:

Wow I need one of those… Awesome!

8. That looks pretty cool! Thanks for sharing!

9. Milena says:

What a cool idea! love it and want one!

10. This is something that would make trying new recipes super easy for me.

11. This looks like an awesome gift idea for someone who loves to cook.

12. Shanna says:

I just got my very first KitchenAid mixer as an early Christmas gift, so I know this would come in VERY handy!

13. brett says:

i have heard a little about this but it looks so neat!! i need help in the kitchen AT ALL TIMES.

14. Deborah says:

I remember “dreaming of” recipe readers years ago and now they are a reality. How cool!

15. What? It just wipes clean if it gets splashed? That is awesome!!!

16. sounds great – nice and portable and compact perfect for the kitchen counter!

17. I would love to have this, it would really come in handy!

18. katherine says:

This looks perfect for my kitchen!

19. trisha says:

I always use my ipad in the kitchen so I could see how much this would be better!

20. laurie nykaza says:

This looks so easy to use and my kids would like it to when working in the kitchen with 4,ooo recipes thats a lot of them to pick from

21. Michelle F. says:

I could use one of those. I have recipes everywhere.

22. I think this is a great idea! Especially considering I have a slew of favorite hardcover cookbooks that I’d love to combine into one easy-to-access location! Thanks for the review!

23. Beanybopp says:

Ever since I first read about these I have wanted one. I have cards and printed out pieces of papers with recipes on them everywhere!! This would be such a life saver! I do have a little laptop that I bring in from time to time but it makes me nervous to because to spilling something on it. I like how this is made for the kitchen and potential spills from the cook/baker.