Honey Butter is one of my favorite toppings for toast! Strawberry Honey Butter? How could anyone resist?! When Crunchies shared this recipe with me, I couldn’t help but share it here on Livin’ The MOMMY Life. Crunchies is a company who offers the highest quality freeze-dried fruit on the planet. They offer everything from freeze-dried apples to grapes, strawberries and more. This recipe uses Crunchies Strawberries, a healthy treat I love snacking on.
Recipe provided by Crunchies.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Crunchies Strawberries
- Whip softened butter in a mixer until smooth. Be sure no lumps remain.
- Add honey and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add Crunchies Strawberries ¼ cup at a time and mix until butter is fluffy and pink.
- Refrigerate butter until firm.
- Spread the butter on your favorite bread and enjoy!
What do you think? Doesn’t this sound delicious? This Strawberry Honey Butter is so easy to make, you must give it a try! It would also be the perfect addition to a strawberry themed birthday party like the one we had for my daughter’s 2nd birthday.